The software system for the management of the galvanic lines made by Elettroplast allows to:
• Manage in automatic the activity of all the devices that made up the galvanic line such as: hoist robots, transfers, rectifiers, thermal regulators, dosing system, electro valves, drying machines, etc.
• Control the productive process on the galvanic line, simply looking at the main panel and moving the mouse on the graphic elements that represent the components of the line on the main window (photo 1)
• Modify the production parameters using the proper panels that the graphic interface place at the operator disposal
• Chose between two separate type of automatic production: high productivity (single recipe) high flexibility (multi-process)
• Manage the semi-automatic move of the hoist robot also during the normal production
• Set and modify the working cycles (sequence of the treatments and working parameters) and make corrections on this in real time for the single lot already in production and for the ones to be produced (photo 2)
• Track the data of the products to process charging these into the software using the following systems:
1. Manual charge of the data through dedicated panel (photo 3)
2. Automatic charge of the data of the products and of the production program using bar codes
3. Charging of the daily production program with a direct communication between the company general ERP system and the software for the management of the galvanic line
• Optimization of the quality of the production with the optimization of the charging sequence
• Automatic management of the archive.
• Automatic management of the reintegration of the chemical products into the tanks based on the amper per hour or based on the number of the lots treated
• Automatic management of the water reintegration into the washings based on the number of the lots treated
• Analyze and modify the production plane (photo 6)
• Track the maintenance activities and make a plan of the programmed maintenance
• Print the production report with the main process’ parameters (photo 7 and 8)
• Visualization of the alarms in real time and archive of the alarms (photo 9 and 10)
• Sent e.mail with the report of the daily, weekly and monthly production,
• Re-mote control and on.line assistance
The hardware structure of the automatization system include:
• Static group of continuity for stabilized feeding of the PC and PLC
• PLC with input and output boards both digital and analogic
• Workstation on witch is installed the database and the supervision of the line
The PLC is installed inside the main control panel of the line. The PC and the monitor are placed in the control console placed near the position of charge and discharge of the line. All the devices that are often used are placed and centralized near the control console to minimize the need of move of the operator.
FUNCTION OF THE PLC
The PLC will control:
• The low level movements of hoist robots (rising, descent clamps, horizontal transfer back and forth),
• Level sensors in the baths
• Specific automation of the tanks (opening/closing of the lids, suction dampers, water filling, automatic blowing and agitation of pieces)
• The operation of pumps and levels,
• The operation of compensation dampers on the suction of the line,
• The drying positions
• The system for emptying and filling the tanks
The PLC detects malfunctions during the process such as: thermal trigger, alarm levels, intervention of inverter protections, intervention of security fences, security switches of hoist movements.
The PC will control:
• Algorithm of automatic movement of hoist robots and their missions (il send to PLC the parameters of missions to carry out)
• Processing recipes
• Alarms storage
• Storage of production executed
• Storage of process parameters
• Data acquisition system for the declaration of lots at loading
• Dosing of products and automatic devices for filling,
• The voltage or the current of rectifiers,
• The temperature of solutions
Through special panels the PC will monitor the plant, each position, the hoist robots, the transfers, the movement performed, the temperatures of solutions, the voltage and current in electrolytic process, the dosing and the operating conditions of all equipment.
The PC allows to configure the process cycles (recipes) by setting the treatment sequence, the time of each treatment, the tolerances allowed, to set the values of voltage and current combining them with a process cycle or with a part number of pieces.
The PC allows you to couple the piece treated with the cycle code by keying in.
The management software will be delivered complete and operable. In particular will be provided: PLC software, PC software and software for database access. The type of software will be adapted to international standard. The source code of PLC and PC program will be provided.